The Super Puma is not your average 13' raft. The narrower than average (5'8") width, sleek continuous curve, and diminished tube design makes the Super Puma the sports car of rafting. Narrow, fast, and grippy, it fits down tight slots, maneuvers technical lines in big water, and with the right skill set can be a great raft for dropping waterfalls. The Super Puma is good for R2-R5 paddle teams, and doubles as a perfect 2-3 person drift boat alternative when outfitted with a fishing frame.
- Favorite rivers: Technical rivers with lots of pool drops.
- Ideal for: Up to a 5 person paddle team and multi-day rowing expeditions.
- Narrow beam for a fast, sporty ride.
- Quick self-bailing lace-in floor.
- (Not included) Add up to 3 strap-in thwarts anywhere along the floor lacing for paddle teams.
- 37 oz. double lacquer gray PVC on the raft bottom for extra resistance to abrasion.
- An AIRE staff favorite!
|Interior Width (center)||31"|
|Interior Depth (center)||11"|
|Base Fabric Denier||1670|
|Material Weight, Oz. per Sq. Yard||37 oz. PVC|
|Number of Chambers||4|
|Number of Handles||0|
|Number of D-Rings||10|
|Warranty||AIRE 10 Year No Fault Warranty|
All AIRE boats are made in Meridian, Idaho, USA. Each raft, cataraft, kayak and SUP are manufactured to live up to the standards of whitewater enthusiasts, which includes our team at AIRE. We build boats, package boats, sell boats, ship boats out and at the end of the day, we get out on the water and go boating. This is our passion!