The K-Pump K-40 Hand Pump is the "little brother" of the K-400. Same great two-stage design, with both high-volume and high-pressure modes. More compact and easy to stow where space is limited.
- The K-40 is the ideal choice for smaller boats - IKs, kickboats, etc.
- Only 24" in length, 4" in diameter and 3 pounds in weight, it stows compactly.
- The primary stage delivers approx. 1.2 gallons of air per stroke, filling your tubes quickly.
- When the pressure in the chamber increases and pumping starts to become difficult, a simple twist of the handle locks out the high-volume primary stage and locks in the high-pressure "top-off" stage.
- Nozzle end and included adapters fit most inflatable boat valves - Leafield, Halkey-Roberts, Summit, Boston, AD-2 and military valves.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even with extended use.
- Efficiently operated by one person. No hoses to kink and pull out.
- Easily stowed, takes up little space.
- Rugged construction is backed by an unlimited 2-year warranty.
- Made in USA.
- All K-Pumps float!
NOTE This pump comes with a check valve which allow you to use it to inflate military valves and the conical adapter that most air mattresses and pool toys require.
An Oregon family of whitewater boaters and fishermen designs these quality hand pumps. Assembled in a workshop facility for people with developmental disabilities.