The 120D replaces the Otter 120. It's a slightly diminished tube design that opens up more room in the end compartments and allows better placement of a third thwart for paddlers.
- When equipped with an NRS fishing frame, it makes a great small-river fishing boat. When loaded with thrill seekers, it's the perfect compact paddle raft.
- The design provides a comfortable guide seat when paddling and gives plenty of room for two fishermen, plus the rower.
- NRS Otter Series Rafts provide outfitter-grade performance that the private boater can afford.
- At 6'3" in width the Otter 120D is surefooted in big water and nimble when the going gets technical.
- This is an excellent boat for up to six paddlers with the addition of the optional third thwart.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- HD40 floor armor on the bottoms of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- 12 stainless steel 2" D-rings offer plenty of tie down points for frame and gear.
- Four comfortable EasyCarry™ handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main tube air chambers to keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- 7-year retail warranty, 4-year commercial.
|Diminishing Tube Diameter:||17.5"|
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||41/1100|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||41/1100|
|Number of D-rings:||12|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Center Compartment Width:||37.5"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||60"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||60"|
|Warranty:||7 Years Retail, 4 Years Commercial|