Redington Hydrogen 3wt Trout Spey 11'3"
Every once awhile we find it necessary to test out new rods to find the perfect line pairing and we don't feel quite right selling these lightly used rods as new. This is your chance to save on the Redington Hydrogen Trout Spey 3wt. It's an amazing rod which loves a 225 grain OPST Commando Head or our favorite a Scientific Angler Spey Lite Scandi 210 grain.
The 3113 HYDROGEN Trout Spey brings the joy of two-handed casting to trout specific scenarios. This rod handles most swingable flies, moderate wind, and medium-sized waterways, and is the most versatile trout spey rod you can own.
- The lightest rod in its class
- Super-tuned, smooth,medium-fast action blank construction
- Single-foot guides for increased tip recovery
- Skeletonized, CNC machined, anodized aluminum reel seat
- Pinpoint accuracy delivered through improved rod tracking
- Matte finish blank for flash reduction
- Section tips epoxy coated to prevent sticking
- Half-wells, premium gradecork handles
- Euro nymph actions feature a softer tip for easier turnover
- Fully protected cordura rod tube with dividers
- Trout Spey models feature Scandi and Skagit grain ratings on rod blanks
- Trout Spey models feature downlocking skeletonized reel seats for superior in-hand balance
- Trout Spey models feature Zirconia stripping guide inserts to reduce guide/line freeze
- Lifetime warranty