ECHO Carbon XL Euro Nymph 4wt | 10'0"
If you're looking to dip your fly into the the world of nymphing but don't want to spend a whole paycheck you've found the perfect rod. The Echo Carbon XL Euro Nymph is the perfect solution. A medium fast action rod borrowed from the original Carbon XL line coupled with an extra sensitive tip.
- Choose $189 rod only.
- Rod with Airflo Euro Nymph Line $199.
- Complete outfit Echo Carbon XL Euro Nymph with Echo Ion 4/5 reel and Airflo Euro Nymph Line $249.
Carbon XL Euro Nymph
The Carbon XL’s diverse skill set just expanded in scope with the new Euro Nymph models. Using the Carbon XL’s medium-fast action as our standard, we extended the length to 10’ while maintaining the same feel as the family from which it was born. The result is a sophisticated balance of action, power and affordability that even the most discerning nymph enthusiasts will take seriously. Don’t let its name limit your enjoyment of it, though; it will gladly fish dries or indicators when the situation demands it.
Add Scientific Anglers Mastery Series, Competition Nymph Line
Built to FIPS Mouche standards, but designed to simply catch fish, the Mastery Competition Nymph line is as simple as it gets: 80 feet of level line. It doesn’t matter if you’re in an international competition, or just trying to outdo yourself, the Competition Nymph line will perform, fish after fish. Specifically designed for European-style nymphing, if you’re looking for the thinnest, most sensitive line available, look no further.
- Ultra-thin level-line design for premium performance and sensitivity
- For use with rods 0- through 5-weight
- Meets FIPS Mouche competition specifications
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Monofilament core
- Comes with braided loop connection
Echo Ion 4/5 Reel
- Maintenance-free disc drag with low start-up resistance
- Easy Left to Right-Hand Retrieve Change
- Backlash-free, instant drag reaction
- Positive position click drag knob
- Incoming/outgoing audible click
- Durable alloy construction
- Large arbor spool design for fast line pickup and low line memory
With a large arbor for quick retrieves and a hybrid machined/cast design, the Ion is a great choice for balancing single-hand and two-hand rods of all sizes. Designed primarily for freshwater use, they can be used in the salt with a little additional care. Six sizes make sure that there is an Ion reel to suit your fishing situation. An optional solid brass drag knob helps balance even the longest spey rods.