Echo Shadow II 3wt with Free Competition Kit, make it a complete outfit
The Echo Shadow II 3wt changed the world of nymphing just a couple years ago during it's release. Possibly our most popular selling rod, we are now offering a great deal on both a line and reel to make this a complete ready to fish outfit.
No matter what options you choose the competition kit will be included for free.
Shadow II 3wt 10'0" - 10'6"
Euro nymph sticks designed by Tim and Team USA’s Pete Erickson. Light and fast, the Shadow II offers critical line feel and control with an action that will also toss a loop when the bugs start flying. Included free Competition Kit (retail $74.99) that includes two 6” extensions, a removable fighting butt, and counterweight washers to fine-tune the rod’s balance.
|SH2-2100||10'0"||2||4||A||2.8 oz||Med Fast+||$289.99|
|SH2-3100||10'0"||3||4||A||3.2 oz||Med Fast+||$289.99|
|SH2-4106||10'6"||4||4||A||3.4 oz||Med Fast+||$289.99|
NOTE: 2wt model not compatible with the competition kit
Step 1 - Select Reel
- Echo Ion 4/5wt
- Echo Shadow Click 4/5wt (new for 2021)
Step 2 - Choose a Line
- Rio FIPS Euro Nymph
- Scientific Anglers Mastery Euro Nymph Braided Core
Scientific Anglers Mastery Competition Nymph Line
- Formulated with Advanced Shooting Technology
- Double taper version maintains .022” tip, but tapers to a slightly larger belly so that it can be overhead cast when needed
- Level .022” diameter, coated fly line for sag free, tight line presentations
- Welded loop to loop connections
Rio FIPS Euro Nymph
- For use with: #2-5
- Ultra-thin, incredibly light line for the utmost in sensitivity
- Highly visable tip for detecting the subtlest of takes
- Approved & endorsed by FIPS Mouche as 'Competition Legal'
- Low-stretch core
- Welded loops
RIO's updated Euro Nymph line has been thoroughly vetted and approved by FIPS Mouche as "Competition Legal". A system of special marks on the line has been endorsed and approved by FIPS Mouche, ensuring that competitive anglers do not have to waste valuable fishing time by having their line checked during competition hours.