Orvis Men's Pro Zipper Waders - Medium (M/Reg)
For convenience, comfort, and quick on-and-off, nothing compares to a these zippered PRO fly-fishing waders for men. The convenience issues are obvious, but the wader has to be of the highest quality construction to provide confidence in performance. The PRO Wader is the most durable, abrasion-resistant, and feature-rich wader we've ever built. Built with exclusive 100% CORDURA® fabric with four layers in the upper and five layers in the lower, the addition of a TIZIP® Masterseal waterproof zipper tested for more than 200 days, provides a remarkable level of combined convenience and performance. In the upper are split fleece-lined handwarmer pockets, two external storage pockets with YKK AquaGuard® coated zippers, and split Hypalon daisy chain for tool docking. Inside are two internal storage pockets for fly boxes and accessories. Adjustable elastic suspenders with opposing buckles for waist-high conversion. The five-layer lower incorporates removable OrthoLite® X25 knee pads, PU cage mesh gravel guards to eliminate drag and water collection, and anatomically correct neoprene booties. Athletic Fit. In shadow.
Wader weighs approximately 52 oz. (medium regular).
- IZIP MasterSeal Waterproof Zipper for easy on-and-off
- Extremely durable proprietary 4-layer Cordura® fabric shell in the upper and 5-layer Cordura fabric shell in the lower legs
- Split handwarmer pockets
- Split Hypalon daisy chain
- Two external storage pockets with YKK AquaGuard® zippers
- Two additional interior pockets
- Removable OrthoLite® X25 foam knee pads
- PU-reinforced mesh gravel guards reduce water collection
- Anatomically correct neoprene booties
- Adjustable elastic suspenders with opposing buckles for waist-high conversion
- Athletic Fit
|*Largest Girth (body measurement)|
Every Orvis wader is built to our high quality standards. In the event your waders fail, we have you covered with our Warranty and Repair program, or we can guide you through small repairs at home.