Orvis Pro Approach Shoe - Size 11
The rugged Men's PRO Approach Shoes take you from wet wading to boating to hiking in comfort.
Hiking, boating, wet wading, flats—the possibilities are endless in the remarkable Men's PRO Approach Shoes. Versatility is an understatement for these incredibly lightweight, quick-drying, yet rugged multi-purpose shoes. The strength and reduced weight come from seamless PU cage technology that provides superior drainage and durability. An integrated Ariaprene® sock prevents debris from entering the shoe while providing excellent ankle support and breathability. Continuing the innovative PRO footwear story is the Michelin® Outdoor Extreme rubber outsole that provides 43% better wet rubber traction and 25% higher abrasion resistance than the competition. Removable 3D molded OrthoLite® insole rests on a single-density phylon midsole for all-day comfort and enhanced "river feel."
Polyester/polyurethane upper. EVA midsole. Nylon face/Ariaprene inner sock. Rubber outsole.
- Versatile wet wading, hiking, and boat shoe
- Lightweight seamless PU cage construction
- Integrated, breathable Ariaprene sock prevents debris from entering
- Non-marking version of the Michelin Outdoor Extreme rubber outsole
- 43% better wet rubber traction and 25% higher abrasion resistance than the competition
- Removable 3D molded OrthoLite insole
- Single-density phylon midsole
- Integrated lace hood allows laces to easily tuck away